How to use Yeefu? (Updated)
We’ve recently upgraded the look and feel of our website and we also improved the ‘Creator Dashboard’ to encourage more and more people to launch their own Meaningful Merchandise. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use our Creator Dashboard and you’ll be able to launch in just minutes!
Click on ‘Start Now’ to get started.
2. Select ‘Sell Online’ if you already have a design in hand and would like to launch your own merchandise.
3. Follow the steps as per the image:
Create and upload a banner of your choice in the size stated.
Tips: It’s best to use a part of your product design when creating the banner
Select your desired product
Download the product template
4. Once you have downloaded the product template you preferred, you will need to extract the zip file.
4. You can opt for Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to insert your design on the template.
Once you have opened the program, you can paste the design on the product according to the printing instructions.
You may refer to the image below for the printing guidelines for our T-shirts:
5. Once satisfied with your design, you may upload the template accordingly.
6. Upload the back design if you have.
Note: Even if you don’t have a back design, you must reupload the blank T-shirt template.
7. Proceed to fill up the details as per the image instructions
Note: If you only want to launch 1 product, you can proceed to click ‘Save’ after you’re done. If you want to add a second product, you have to create the second product following the initial steps first before saving. Once satisfied with the details, you may proceed to click ‘Save All’.
Warning: If you have created and saved 1 product and you would like to add another product into the same campaign, you would have to delete and redo from step 1.
8. Choose your campaign period - You have 3 options 10 days, 15 days and 20 days.
Tips: It’s best to set the campaign date at least 3 days before you launch to allow yourself time to plan the promotion activities of your campaign. The 3 days period can help build up the hype around the campaign and tease your supporters on the drop of your very own merchandise!
9. Follow the steps to upload the second product (Optional)
10. Save All your work
Once you save the products, you will be redirected to My Products page on your account. You can choose to Edit/Submit/Delete.
If you are satisfied with your product you can submit it for approval. It is important for us to review the artwork and product you would like to launch so it follows our rules and regulations.
11. Submit your artwork
It is important to understand our Terms & Conditions. We encourage our Creators to read the agreement before proceeding to submit your artwork.
12. Ready to promote!
Once you submitted for approval, you can start by creating promotional materials to shout out about your campaign. There are a lot of free platforms you can leverage on to create some pretty awesome marketing posters for your campaign!
That’s it! It’s relatively easy, set up YOUR campaign in minutes.
You may refer to our previous posts for tips and tricks on making your campaign more effective.